Training and facilitation services as an independent contractor. I work with clients in ongoing projects as well as in one-off events and workshops.
I can facilitate workshops and team events based on material you already have, or I can build a customized workshop on your desired topic.
All customized workshops and talks build on research in Positive Psychology and science-based tools. Some examples of workshop and talk topics:
- Focus on Strengths. Learn to identify strengths in your team and use them in new ways to accomplish goals.
- Engagement at Work. Learn ways to help each team member to craft their job for increased engagement. Understand what brings the sense of meaning to work.
- Positive Communication. Learn how to cultivate positive communication at the workplace. For example, giving strengths-based feedback and responding in an active and constructive way.
- Gratitude at Work. Learn how to cultivate gratitude at the workplace. For example, noticing the good things every day and expressing gratitude to others.
- Any other related topic or a combination of different topics! We can customize the workshop, training, or talk based on your needs. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com and let me know what you and your team are looking for.
What Participants Are sayING about my workshops:
“The workshop inspired me to notice the good things in myself and in others. It also sparked transparent conversations with a focus on the positive side of things, which can easily get overlooked in the day-to-day. A great tool to improve your own and other people’s well-being!”
“Anni’s authentic enthusiasm carries throughout the workshop. The workshop sparked new ideas and I got concrete tools that I can implement in my day-to-day. I warmly recommend the workshop!”
“This workshop sparks new ideas on important topics. Inspiring! The workshop helped me to identify my own strengths. I got lots of new ideas to view strengths as resources that I can develop.”
“Really interesting and rewarding! I learned something new about myself and got concrete ideas about the things that I can work on. I definitely recommend this workshop!”