Let’s start the journey toward a Flourishing workplace.
Employee wellbeing and engagement are crucial for any organization. They help you to:
- Save in costs related to absences and sickness
- Decrease your employee turnover and the related costs
- Increase productivity
- Create better customer experiences
- Build a stronger employer brand
The Work ENGAGEMENT Program is tailored to your needs and built together with your team.
Work ENGAGEMENT Program
The Work Engagement Program is based on strengths and the science of Positive Psychology. This means that we put our focus on the things that are already well, and aim at increasing them. Focusing on the strengths does not mean, however, that we would ignore any problems or areas of improvement. We take a solution-focused approach on these and see them as areas of opportunity to increase our strengths.
During the Program, we identify your organization’s strengths (“what are we already doing well”) and the areas of opportunity (“what could we do better or more”). We work together to celebrate and strengthen your strengths and to find the right actions for you.
The Program includes:
- Employee survey to analyze the current situation and to identify the strengths and the areas of opportunity.
- 2 workshops (approximately 4h each). We celebrate and strengthen your strengths and find ways to work on the areas of opportunity.
- A documented action plan including your organization’s strengths, areas of opportunity, and actions. For each action, we determine how it will be carried out.
- Support implementing the action plan when needed.
- Follow up on the results after 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months.